Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Pregnancy To Do List

Being pregnant comes with a sense of needing to get things done. For me this includes things for the baby AND things for our house. Here is the running list I am keeping.

For Emma...
~register for baby items-almost check, need to go to Target to finish
~choose bedding-check, just needs to be ordered
~choose and order furniture-
~paint and organize nursery-
~read a few baby books-
* I know I am forgetting a few things at the moment!

For The House...
~deep clean the house from top to bottom-
~clean out all the closets-began this task yesterday
~paint the house- We had a painter come on Saturday, and we are waiting on his quote. If you saw our house, you would not want to paint it yourself!
~landscape the side and backyard- nothing big just pinestraw and greenery, waiting for Spring
~hang all the wall hangings that have been waiting on paint-
~take a trip to Kirkland's to buy a few sale items-

I WILL get it done....I repeat I WILL get it all done! Thanks to the instinct of nesting! :)

1 comment:

Meredith Ramer said...

Hey Erin! I am glad that you have a blog and that I can follow along and pray for you and Stephen with this little blessing of life God has given to you two! I know Tommy and Dianne are so tickled to have another granddaughter! I love the name Emma! I wish you guys well.