At this moment, Emma's playroom looks like a hurricane has gone through it. There is an assortment of baby accessories, baby highchairs, strollers, and most importantly a litter of naked babies. Emma is in love with all things baby. She loves to rock them, hug them, feed them, kiss them, etc. It is so precious! What I can't figure out is why all the babies are always undressed. Ha! I honestly think it is because she can take their clothes off but is unable to put them back on. At least that is what I keep telling myself. ;)
Either way, it seriously blesses my heart as a Mommy because I know she is imitating what I do with her! It is so easy as a Mommy, especially when you work away from home, to allow Satan to get in your mind and become guilt ridden. Does Emma know I love her? Am I spending enough quality time with her? Will she resent me for working? Is she eating the right food? How much TV is too much? I know moms who stay at home have guilt issues too. Because of this, all moms must guards their hearts and minds from the guiltiness that Satan will plant, especially when we are feeling the exhausted and vulnerable. I am preaching to the choir here!!! When I watch Emma take care of her babies, it reassures me that she knows that I love her and enjoying taking care of her.
Day 30: "My Everything" and "Always Enough"
10 years ago

1 comment:
You are so right! She is SO loved and she knows it:) Love you sweet Roomie!!!
Post a Comment