Saturday, February 18, 2012

20 Months Already???

Ok, so I know I said this in the last post a little less than a year ago, but I REALLy want to start blogging again. Emma is changing at a rapid pace. There are so many thing I don't ever want to forget and need to write down. I am giving myself a challenge to blog a couple of time a week, even if it is really short, just so I have my memories in a permanent place. Anyone with "Mommy Brain" knows my mind is not a good place to keep these memories...HA!

Our precious girl was 20 months yesterday. She is talking at a alarming rate!!! She is ALL girl. It is amazing that we can carry on somewhat of a conversation. Here are the words, phrases we hear the most...
"Mommy, watch dis!" "I want it!" "I don't want it!" "Mommy, hungy, eat!" "Mommy, Daddy...do it!" The last phrase she learned from me when I was jokingly trying to get Stephen to dance with us one day. Now, she says it all the time! She is definitely a take charge kind of girl.

She is constantly naming all of her family members: Mommy, Daddy, Omie, Papa (sometimes she says John), Bob (Rob), Mer, Sheby Care(Shelby Claire), RyRy (which she ALWAYS says with a growl), MawMaw, Bop (Pops), MawMaw (GrandMomma), Tommy, M, Sissy (Madison), and Bady (Brady)
We hear these names several times throughout the day. Sometimes when she see their pictures and other time she says them at random.

I cannot believe she is well into toddlerville and is losing her baby status, but she is SO much fun! Everything is new and exciting!

No comments: