Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Milestones...

I have SERIOUSLY got to get back on the blogging bandwagon. Luckily, I have been recording different aspects of Emma's life in my planner. I do not have exact dates...I am not that good! :)  I tried that, but it was too hard. With teaching and motherhood, I could not remember anything. I finally deciding to record things by month in my planner. Now I want to record them on my blog, so I can look back and reminisce.

8 MONTHS
-crawling
-says, "Dada" "Mama" and "Baba"
-eats 2 baby food meals/day
-claps
-waves
-wears size 2 diapers
-wears 3-6 month clothes

9 MONTHS
-pulling up, standing, walking along furniture
-crawling very fast
-mastered the pincer grasp
-eating 3 meals/ a day of mostly baby food, but some table food: bread, cheese, meat
- says "Mama" "Dada" "Baba" "ow" "oh" "papa" "hedo" (hello) and "uh-oh"
-wears size 3-6 month clothes
-wears size 2 diapers in the day and size 3 at night

10 MONTHS
-walks holding our hands to fully walking by the end of the month...this leads to a pause in talking
-makes a funny, scrunchy face
-wears size 3 diapers
-eats 3 meals a day, gets most table food at dinner
-goes to bed at 7:45 and wakes up about 7:00 AM give or take
-wears size size 3-6 month clothes and some 9 month and 6-12 month clothes

11 MONTHS
-confidently walking
-added "NO" to list of vocabulary...YIPPEE for  Mommy and Daddy :)
-says "ow!" at the end of the bumblebee song and will sing it for anyone
-wears nine month clothes and 6-12 months
-wears size 3 diapers

I will finish the rest later since we are now in month 13! Stay tuned for more stories about our funny little girl!

No comments: