Sunday, January 23, 2011

Where Has The Time Gone???

It has been a very long time since I last blogged. It was right before I went back to work full-time and before I went through a very rough time with postpartum depression. A time I hope my daughter will never go through after she has a baby and a time that I will blog about when I am ready. I am not ashamed about it and feel more women need to hear from women who have gone through it. I am doing MUCH better, and the Lord has given me strength beyond myself. Right now, I want to update on the most beautiful girl in the world...

Emma...





-is 7 months old.
-is almost 15 lbs. (tiny tot)
-is wearing size 2 diapers.
-eats oatmeal cereal, fruits, veggies, and most recently puffs.
-sits up.
-is rocking back and forth on her hands and knees like she is about to crawl.
-is saying "dadadadada" A LOT!
-loves to blow raspberries.
-is still a terrible napper no matter what "book method" you use.
-sleeps from 8:30/9:00 to 7:00 on most nights.
-can hold her own bottle but would prefer you do it for her.
-giggles.
-is learning to pull her hairbows out...so sad for Mommy.
-loves to watch kids.
-is still a paci champ.
-has chubby cheeks.
-is a JOY to her Mommy and Daddy!

We love this little girl and can hardly believe she is 7 months old!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I'm so sorry you had to go through postpartum. If you need to talk, I'm here.

I can't believe she's 7 months old already, it seems like yesterday! She is adorable! I'm so glad she's doing well, and that you're better.

<3