I hate to be the cheesy wife who brags on her husband, but you know what???? I DON'T CARE!!! My husband has the most servant's heart. I am blessed beyond measure to be his wife. Last week, he took a Saturday to come to my school and hang butcher paper over all my instructional material. We had ITBS testing, and it is testing regulation to do this. To be honest, being 5 feet tall has its challenges. Haha! I cannot reach all my posters, word wall, etc. He covered everything, and did it in record time. The day before (on his day off), he brought Chik-Fil-A to my grade level for lunch! For that alone, he should receive Husband Of The Year! I love my husband because I know that he prays for me. He is understanding when laundry gets behind or when I don't cook every night of the week. In fact, he cooked a few nights last week because I was SO utterly exhausted.
I am so proud of how much he loves and cares for the students at our church. He literally pours his heart and soul into those teenagers. I am constantly praying that I could have just half of his desire to see lost people saved because that would be a ton! Stephen...I love you! I am praying for you as you serve the Lord!
Day 30: "My Everything" and "Always Enough"
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment