Sunday, September 20, 2009

Menu for the Week

I am a repeat-recipe offender. For the last year, I have consistently cooked the same 4-5 dishes on a weekly basis. They were great, and I knew that my husband liked them. I called them my go-to meals. Now that I have my own, non-apartment-sized, kitchen, I have decided that it is time to try new things. Stephen will tell you that I am constantly on various websites finding new recipess. I have tried a lot of them, and so far so good! So, my hope is that writing down my meals will help me try new things and help me avoid being a repeat-recipe offender again! Here it goes...

Monday-Marinated Pork Chops and Rice
Tuesday- Lasagna (not your traditional lasagna...I have made that)
Wednesday- Church (leftovers)
Thursday- Ranch Chicken and Fluffy New Potatoes
Friday- Mexican
Saturday- out with the Hubs!

Most everything this week is a new recipe I am trying out for the first time (minus the leftovers and Mexican takeout). I will let you know if it is a success or if we end up going through the Zaxby's drive through!

1 comment:

Stephanie Perdue said...

Just found your blog. Thanks for sharing your heart and meal plans.