Saturday, September 19, 2009

Quotes From My Kids

I have always been told by other teachers to write down the funny things that my students say. Well, here is one from one of my students that is always keeping his teacher in stitches...

Boy Student: "Mrs. Fountain, I have a connection to my book!" (He was reading a fairytale)

Me: "What is your connection? I can't wait to hear it!" (The fact that he is so excited about it indicates that this is going to be good)

Boy Student: "Well, in the story, the Princess finds her Prince Charming. That reminds me that I am Prince Charming at my church because I have so many girlfriends! Also, Mrs. Fountain, when I get married one day, my wife will tell EVERYONE that she has finally met her Prince Charming!!"

Me: "You must be quite the charmer! That is a connection if I ever heard one!"

No comments: