It is ridiculously hard for me to imagine that Emma is three years old. She has such a spunky personality. I have no ide how her big personality fits inside her tiny little body. She is loud, loud, loud!!! Did I metnion she is loud? Like father, like daughter. :) She really is beginning to look like a little kid, but I can still see remnants of baby...i.e. her little pot belly and squishy cheeks that I both love so, so much! Emma is constantly learning and soaks up everything like a sponge. Rarely, she forgets something she has been told. Questions, oh does she asks a lot of questions, but what little three year old doesn't? She is stubborn and passionate, yet sensitive and loving. Since I have been home from school this summer, she has become quite the Mommy's girl. I can't complain because it makes up for not seeing her during the day when I'm at school. Like her Mommy, she loves music and can remember the lyrics to a song she has only heard a few times (also like her Mommy). I think watching your child grow and blossom makes up for the sadness that they will no longer be a newborn, infant, toddler, etc. Here are some of the things Emma knows...
-Almost all letters and many of their sounds
-Colors
-Numbers 1-5 (symbol, fingers, and one to one correspondence)
-Can almost count to twenty
-Can read a story by "retelling" what has been read to her in the past
Day 30: "My Everything" and "Always Enough"
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment