
The picture above was taken exactly three years ago today. I was so much skinnier! Ha! You WILL see that Erin again! Today is mine and Stephen's third anniversary! I cannot believe how fast time has flown by. I knew from the first real conversation that I had with Stephen, that he was the one for me. From the moment I met Stephen, I admired him for his love and devotion to the Lord. I respected him greatly as a man of God! He also had a great personality. Stephen does not meet a stranger, and I love his charm. Plus, he is good looking! :) I love Stephen because he is a hard worker. He is a great provider for our family. We have so much fun together. He is constantly making me laugh with his incessant singing!!! He even makes me laugh when my pregnancy emotions have me in tears for no reason. The past three years have felt like the greatest date with no end. I cannot imagine anyone else standing by my side through the trial of miscarrying and the joy of Emma's upcoming arrival. I feel so blessed that our daughter will have a Godly man to serve as a role model to display how a man should treat a woman. There are times when I feel nostalgic about this era of our marriage coming to an end, however I cannot wait to see Stephen as a Daddy!
Stephen, I love you so much! As I always say, "you are my favorite person in the WHOLE world!" I am looking forward to the next chapter in our lives. In fact, I have talked about this chapter since we started dating. That's how much I knew you would be a great parent! I pray that we never stop dating each other and making each other feel significant. I can't wait to see our daughter. I pray she has your curls, beautiful eyes, confidence, and much more!!! God blessed me when he brought you into my life!
1 comment:
Sweet Post Erin! Happy Anniversary! :)
Post a Comment